Friday, March 13, 2009

::sigh::

Still in a blogging slump. I think part of it is the late winter blahs, and the rest of it is my precarious perch on the cusp of a new decade, LOL. I know they're just numbers, but this one is just a teensy bit hard to swallow. I have a much better understanding of my mother's eternal embracement of a stationary number for her age :) Even tho I passed her lo these many years ago!

I hear a lot about how there are never enough "boy" kits... too many ribbons and flowers and pretties to scrap with and not enough rough and ready guy things. So I chose some of my favorite guy colors from my husband's closet, and put this rough and ready collection together:

I love what Dani has done with it:

And I will admit to finding it more fun to scrap with than I anticipated (sorry, LOL):
And as you can see, it doesn't necessarily need to be confined to little boys and their messes - it's good for big boy things, too! It will be on sale for $4.00 at Plain Digital Wrapper until next week :)

And just to get you inspired to scrap, here's a little alpha that coordinates with Boy@Play (even though it sounds more like the boy got in trouble, LOL!):


You can download it HERE (not a 4shared link)

8 comments:

tricertifiedx2 said...

Hey, Thanks bunches for the B-day wishes. The new kit looks great :)

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the fun alpha! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

elnorac said...

Thanks for the cool alpha! I love your new kit. You're right, there's never enough "manly" digi stuff.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!

Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies

Jen said...

Thanks for the alpha! I'm glad to see more people not using 4shared. I think I've had some issues after downloading from there.

Pam said...

Thanks for the great alpha!