Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In the Mood.

Heh. Finally, some mojo this week (sorry to disappoint if you thought this was headed another direction...tsk tsk). I've been wanting to make this kit since we were in New Orleans last October, but somehow could never wrap my head around it. Then something just clicked, and hey! presto, here it is! It will be in my shop in the morning (Wednesday):


There's also a nice "extra" kit (which google tells me is acceptable to entitle "en plus," so I did - if it's incorrect, I am perfectly willing to assign blame to the google gnomes) which will be free for a few days before it goes in my shop. Enjoy!
(sorry, this download has expired, but you can still get the kit in my store)

8 comments:

kathy said...

Love this!!!! Thank you so much.

nikev said...

Oh, that's wonderful! I used to live in New Orleans, so I "feel" it. I am going back to visit soon, I think I'm gonna HAVE TO buy that full kit!

Evenspor said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing this...really nice

Carmen said...

As I just returned from NOLA 2 days ago, THANK YOU!

cindiaskew said...

this is truly an awesome kit appreciate the labor and talent that went into it tyfs

jenjenjasp said...

oh my goodness, Julie. this is absolutely gorgeous! I have never been to New Orleans, but from pics I have seen, this captures it perfectly.

thank you for your gift. You ROCK!

Jessica said...

Thank You so much! My husband has been working in Louisiana and we have had several trips to see visit New Orleans, this is exactly what I needed to complete my pages. Love your style!