Saturday, August 1, 2009

Make Lemonade. After all, you have plenty of ice!

Well, if you read any of my rantings and whinings whatsoever, you know we've had a lot of storms this summer. It doesn't take anything too out of the ordinary to inspire me sometimes, and when you throw in a lot of photos to scrap, well, I'm gonna need a kit to do it :) And the colors that go with storms are really quite spectacular anyway, so I had quite a lot of fun working with them :)








Stormy Weather will be on sale in my PDW store through Wednesday. And for a limited time, you can download this coordinating alpha!(Sorry, this download has expired - item is available in my PDW Store!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Neat alpha! Thank you!!! :)

Sue said...

Wonderful alpha! Thank you very much! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the alpha. I can't wait to scrap w/ this kit. :)

Donna said...

love your alpha- thanks so much!!