Friday, April 30, 2010

Serendipity, and Happy iNSD!

ser·en·dip·i·ty

[ser-uhn-dip-i-tee]
–noun
1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
2. good fortune; luck: the serendipity of getting the first job she applied for. 

I've been working the last few days on a new kit; the color palette was one my daughter used for an event at the wedding venue where she works, and I loved it.  So happy, a little vintage-y, and just cheerful!
Best part is that it's on sale for $2, just like EVERYTHING IN MY STORE!  Happy iNSD!

And here's a coordinating little freebie

3 comments:

Sondra said...

Here I thought I'd bought everything of yours- that I didn't already have- earlier today and then you spring a new kit on us...LOL. Anyway, I got this one and already love it. Thanks for the great bargain price this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

decp8nter said...

What a very nice compliment to your new kit. TFS.