Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well Worn. Hopefully not Too Tired :)

I'll admit to a certain fondness for old shirts that have gotten soft and smooth with time, or furniture that has softened with age.  It's that feeling I had when I created this kit.
Here are some examples (I love seeing how other people use various elements, don't you?  And it's great to get a better idea of what the contents might look like).
(Layout by Jennifer)
(Layout by Jamie)
(Layout by Anne)
(Layout by Me!LOL)

I did make a bonus kit for Well Worn, but there's a little bit of a trick involved this time :)  Jenn White will be giving it out at the Scrapper's Workshop chat on  Thursday evening (10 PM Eastern Time).  So be sure to join in the fun and build your stash:

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks so much for the freebie and sponsoring our crop! Its beautiful!

IvoryKeys said...

Thanks for the freebie at Scrapper's Workshop! It is lovely!

Stater said...

These is so lovely & thanks for sharing it with us!