Friday, September 3, 2010

Ahhh, back to me!

I'll be honest, I'm a bit uncomfortable with the grabbag concept (at least as I interpret it) so preparing items for mine stretched me.  Not that being stretched is a bad thing, mind you, but I was absolutely delighted to go back to working on something that felt a bit more "me."  And I can already tell it's one of my favorites!  The color palette was plucked from a real life drive past Montana fields that are ripe and ready for harvest, and the most beautiful glowing gold you can imagine.  Combine that with a stormy sky backdrop and the evergreen windbreak near the farmhouse, and you have Montana Gold.


And some lovely layouts from my team:

(Layout by Jennifer)

(Layout by Candy [template from Studio Dutchie])

(Layouts by Lori [template on LO2 by Scraps of Candy])

(Layout by Sondra)

And last, one from me :)

I've also made an alpha to coordinate with the kit :)

You can download it HERE

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

KatherineWoodin said...

Thank you