Saturday, September 18, 2010

Argh, Matey! It be Time fer Sales and a Huge Freebie!

It's time for the Sales Event of the Year at Plain Digi Wrapper!  That's right, it's the annual Talk Like a Pirate Sales Extravaganza, and you are not going to want to miss it- all of my designs will be on sale for just $1.50 each!  It's a great time to stock up and have a little fun (not to mention retail therapy with no guilt trip!)

And to get this Pirate Party started, I'm going to do something I haven't done in a long time...

I'm giving away a full kit!


(Offer expired, sorry!)


Happy Shoppin' to ye, and enjoy yer plunder!

5 comments:

Terebene said...

Julie - Thanks so much! This kit is very pretty and I need some new fall kits. You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

ooooo gorgeous! I love the paisley motif throughout. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Brandi said...

Thanks Julie. It's gorgeous!

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx