Saturday, December 18, 2010

The final countdown

I'm actually quite ridiculously proud of myself this year.  Have I accomplished great and wonderful feats of superhuman strength and genius?  Um, no.  My source of pride is a bit on the pathetic side - this is the first holiday season in ages where I'm actually keeping up, LOL.  It's so much better than feeling desperately behind that it feels like victory, and I'll take it!


One last little Christmas goodie and a charming little element pack are newly released this week in my Digichick store.

 And a darling little example from Lori:


I also have my three fullsized Christmas kits on sale through the end of the year at 50% off, and the vintage set is still available as a bundle at 50% off too.  I'm rather proud of myself for actually scrapping a Christmas card this year and I used the vintage Christmas Wishes:

There's even a coordinating letter -


I hope this finds all of you enjoying the holiday season!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great card and letter! A card is all I usually manage. lol