Thursday, June 30, 2011

Take a visit to the Olde West with me!

I've grown up in the western United States, so the concept of the "Olde West" is a familiar part of my experience.  I can remember multiple visits to ghost towns over the years, and I have always been fascinated by these vivid examples of times gone by.  Of course I have several photos, so I wanted to do a little mini kit with a few bits of victorian-inspired ephemera to showcase them.  Unfortunately, the mini got a little out of hand and turned into a full kit in its own right - and it's prettier and less "rustic" than I first intended, but I really love the way it turned out!  Here's the first installment in my new Olde West collection:



As you can see, beautiful rich jewel-toned papers mingle with some rustic elements and some downright pretty and charming bits here and there:

 Layout by Jeri

 Layout by Pamie

 Layout by Sondra

 Layout by Kim


And a couple from me :)

Ghost Town is in the Digichick store now, and will be 20% off through Friday!  And in honor of the upcoming Fourth of July holiday here in the United States, both of my patriotic-themed kits will be 50% off through the 4th:



Stop by and check them out!  Have a great holiday, and happy scrapping!

No comments: