Thursday, July 21, 2011

Playing Catch. Catch UP, that is!

I wonder what it is about summer that makes me lose my already tenuous hold on focus and structure, LOL.  I guess it's because it's traditionally a relaxed time with kids out of schools and scheduling taking something of a back seat to a more leisurely paced lifestyle.

Or maybe it's just hot and icky and no one wants to do anything ;)  I know I'm writing this from my air conditioned office, but I know in my head that it's hot out and I hate being too hot, so all I can think of is that I can't do anything outside.  Wouldn't you think it would just make me focus on all the cool inside stuff I could be doing?  Um, no.  Apparently I have the mind of a three-year-old!

However undisciplined my blogging mind may be, my design mind is in a happy place, so there's lots to share!  First up is a fun pack of baker's twine elements.  I love the dual colored strands and the cute touch they add.  These may be used commercially as well.




I made a sample for you to download and play with - you can download it HERE!

I'll be back to show you this week's new release a bit later - Blogger no longer wishes to cooperate with me, LOL!

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Monica said...

Thank you :D

Anonymous said...

are you sure you could spare this little thing?
wow..... ;(

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

It's just a sample, so customers can get an idea of the quality. That is why it is called a sample and not a free element pack :D

Southern Creek Designs said...

Thank you Julie :)