Friday, July 22, 2011

If at first you do not succeed, try, try again...

So much for my good intentions of getting caught up yesterday - dunno why, but all of the sudden I couldn't get a picture to upload for love nor money.  And what good is a new product announcement if you can't see the product?  LOL!  It's a good thing I did the freebie first, right?

So we will try it again today.

This week's new release at The DigiChick is An Afternoon at the Park.  It's full of lovely greens with soft bits of turquoise and peachy-orange and crisp white touches:




 Layout by Jeri

  Layout by TDC's Corrine

  Layout by Sondra

  Layout by Kim

  Layout by Pamie

  Layout by DJ

 Layout by Jennifer

An Afternoon in the Park is still on sale today at the introductory 20% sale price in spite of Blogger's best efforts to cheat you, LOL!  And watch for a very special add-on coming next week!

I also missed announcing last week's pretty kit - I happened to see a beautiful photo of a morning glory vine, and I LOVE morning glories and the beautiful varieties of blues and purples:





And since I missed it, I created a coupon that will give you 20% off through the weekend!  Just use the code MorningGlory20 (you need to be signed in for it to work) for 20% off your purchase :)  Enjoy, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

I couldn't find a way to leave a comment above about your train contribution, so I'm leaving a comment here...I love your designs and thank you so much for your part of the train!