Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gearing up for the New Year

I don't know about you, but looking ahead, planning, making goals... these are not my strengths, LOL.  I tend to throw myself into something on the spur of the moment, find the water is wayyyyy too deep, and head for shore long before I'm done.  However, I know that many scrappers ARE organized, and plan to carry out a well-thought-out 365 or 52 project this year.  So I did get my act together enough to create something for those clever people, and something that's pretty enough for us willy-nilly scrappers to want to use, too ;)

Day By Day uses a pretty-but-versatile palette that covers the gamut from Feminine to Masculine with a whole lot in between.  You can dress it up, or you can keep it basic.  There are touches of ephemera and lots of neutral elements that will work with the whole spectrum of color. 

This is a pretty big kit - there are 16 papers and 64 unique elements (91 including additional colors) and a full alpha.  However, a year is a really long time, LOL.  That's a lot of layouts!  So I have several additional packs that coordinate and will make your project a breeze:




If you decide you want the whole kit and kaboodle, I've packaged it up in a money saving bundle:
 
 And there's a bonus pack of notecards if you decide on the bundle ;)  These are sized appropriately for the divided pocket protectors, so they will do double duty!


My team has been busy and I have some wonderful examples to show you!

 Layout by Jan (TDC Team)

 Layout by Jennifer

 Layout by Pamie

 Layout by Sondra

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Lexy

Layout by Jamie (TDC Guest)

And a couple from me -


Whew!  Day By Day will be at its introductory sale price at The DigiChick through Friday :)  And if you made it all the way to the end of this post, you deserve a treat, LOL.  I made a little Date set to coordinate - maybe it will help you get your thinking and planning underway ;)


You can download your freebie HERE.
That's it for me!  Hope you have a wonderful New Year with lots of fun scrapping projects!  Happy scrapping :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool download
thanks so much

Tracey Daminato said...

Thanks, they are great!

Greenfingers said...

Thanks for this freebie. Just what I need for my 1/week project for the coming year.

ella said...

they are really extra. Many thanks for your sharing. Hugs !!

sherry said...

Thanks for the Date Bits...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Julie!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.

Janneke said...

tHANK YOU! So cute AND useful. :)

Carolyn Albro said...

Thank you for the fantastic freebie : )

Julie said...

I *love* your color sense, and design. The patterns aren't overwhelming at all. And can I say again I LOVE your colors?

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aloha Jan said...

Thank you for such a beautiful freebie!