Friday, December 9, 2011

Star of Wonder

I think I told you how much I flipped for the colors in my recent collection, The Stars Above.  And since the jewel tones were perfect for a Christmas kit, it seemed a natural progression to add some more holiday themed bits and pieces to increase the flexibility.  Star of Wonder is the result - it's delicious and sparkly, LOL!


And just in case you hadn't picked up The Stars Above, I bundled everything together in one money-saving package:

Beautiful examples from my talented team:
 Layout by Pamie

 Layout by Sondra

 Layout byJeri

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Jennifer

Layout by  Trista (TDC Team)

Layout by Pat (TDC Team)

As you can see from the examples, the mini can stand on its own, or blend seamlessly with the original kit!
Everything is on sale at the 20% introductory sale savings through today.  And if you haven't signed up for the newsletter, you might want to take a peek at what you're missing - (::coughpretty matchingfreebiecough::) HERE ;)
Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Joy aka Goddessjoy said...

I love this! I don't do Christmas. Well, not in a traditional sense. This kit, plus all of the add ons are perfect for my holiday photos!

Anonymous said...

I've been eyeing this kit for days, and almost bought it several times. Today while working on my Days of December kit, I decided I HAD TO HAVE IT! Even though I missed the sale price & paid full price... if you think about it that much, you have to get it! I'm excited to use the kit!

sherry said...

"coughthanksforthefreebiecough" I just love it!!