Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day by Day... Subtle Chevrons

Back in January, I took a beautiful set of colors and created a daily-use digital scrapbooking kit.  It is a lovely kit, and I've used it quite a lot.  However, it's now April, nearly May, and... well, it isn't fresh any more, but there are still a LOT of days left in 2012!  So it seemed it was time to add a little something to freshen it up and give you lots of new options for your Project Life or P365/52 layouts.  And since chevrons are all the rage right now, it seemed a good time to put them into action!

I must say, I am reminded once again how much I ♥ this color palette!

There's also a fun set of flairs (big enough to give you lots of flexibility for stacking or resizing down to fit smaller needs).  After I made the preview, it occurred to me that it would be nice to have plain buttons as well as a Month set, so they are in the folder, just not shown :)
digital scrapbooking templates

And of course, some new journal cards - sized 3x4, 4x3, 6x4, and 2.5x 3.5
digital scrapbooking downloads

And if you want them all, there's a money saving bundle!
Sherwood Studios Digital Scrapbooking

I took them for a little test drive (thanks to daughter Molly for the photo)
digital scrapbooking


digital scrapbooking
Layout by Jennifer


digital scrapbooking kits
Layout by Kim

All this ziggity zaggetty fun will be at the introductory sale price at The Digichick through Friday!

No comments: