Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thriftique... The Back Room

I must admit, I enjoyed creating Thriftique.  So much so that it was too hard to let go and do something else, LOL.  I thought perhaps an add-on would be useful (because if one has a lot of heritage photos to scrap, the more tools at hand the better, right?) but it got a little out of hand and became a full kit in its own right...  This one isn't as bright, and the papers are more pattern-y but still aged and distressed.  As I added bits and pieces, it seemed as though these would be things you  might find in the "back room" at a thrift or antique shop - maybe they needed cleaning, or mending.  And then there are some clerical items for running the store - as you can see, my mind goes pretty much where it wants to go and I'm along for the ride ;)



I also realize that not everyone is as fond of distressed and aged and grungy as I am, so there's a set of clean and tidy vintage-y patterned papers, as well:


I also made some borders using elements from both kits - easy way to dress up a page quickly if you are limited for time or have a large project to finish.


Then it seemed logical to bundle all those goodies up - but I didn't want anyone who had already purchased the first Thriftique kit to get left out of the savings, so there are two versions:
Whew!  Still with me?  Because my dear friends have created such lovely examples for you!

 Layout by Anita (TDC)

 Layout by DJ

 Layout by Me!

 Layout by Jennifer

 Layout by Kate (TDC)

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Sondra

 Layout by Pamie

Layout by Lexy

Thriftique...The Back Room and all the other new goodies will be available at the introductory sales price through Friday at my DigiChick shop - even the bundles are on sale!  And make sure you drop by my Facebook page because I have a coordinating freebie up there for my "likers"  :)


No comments: