Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Fresh Start (and a freebie)

I had an opportunity to create a collaboration with a template designer this week, Cornelia Designs.  We chose a pretty, sunny color palette that still has deeper tones to work with darker photos, and created "Fresh Start."








There's also an add-on pack with extra goodies:



I have some matching journal cards that you can pick up as a freebie on my Facebook Page:


And last of all, a cute clustered frame that you can download by clicking the photo :)

Fresh Start will be on sale through Sunday night at The Digichick.  And don't forget my P365/52 Life Story collections will also be on sale (30% off) through the end of the month!  Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you this is very cute

Wana said...

Thank you. Love the layouts.

Handmaiden Dotty said...

My first visit to your blog and already found something to download. Thank you so much for the cluster or frame as I'll use it to frame a Bible verse. God bless you. I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

lovely cluster frame--have been using more of these in my pages. thank you for sharing