Saturday, January 5, 2013

Life Story


There's something undeniably irresistible about the beginning of a new year!  Fresh starts on projects that I know I didn't finish last year, but have renewed hope I "might" just squeak through this year ;)  And even if I don't I know I will have fun trying!  (That applies to Project 365, but curiously does NOT apply to reorganizing my kitchen... go figure!)

One of the best parts about Project 365 is designing a new collection to use.  I've loved rainbows since I was a child - countless crayon rainbows decorated everything I could write on ;)  And the palette for P365 needs to be versatile and enhance a variety of photos, so...  obvious choice, right?  And in order to make a 2013 kit fresh and fun I added a variety of chalkboard elements.  I think it makes a great foil for the lush flowers and ribbons and gives you the ability to make the mood of your page lighter if needed.

So, without further ado, presenting "Life Story" - to help you tell your story through the year:



 Layout by Anita

 Layout by Dolores
 Layout by Jan

 Layout by Jennifer

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Michelle

 Layout by Nancy

 Layout by Pamie

 Layout by Rachel

 Layout by Rachel

Layout by Sondra

Life Story is on sale through the weekend at my Digichick store.  And keep watch for new additions to come!  Happy scrapping!


No comments: