Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Face Hurts

Judging by the pressure all the way around my eyes, and the achiness along the back of my neck and top of my shoulders, I have a touch of something (which isn't too surprising seeing as how Kate is home from work with a virus). It's making me feel kind of cranky, but if it doesn't get any worse I suppose I'll survive. ::sigh:: The whine factor is going to go up, though, I can just feel it.

David's back from his business trip to Bahrain. I sort of forgot while he was gone that he has a goatee and moustache now, so catching first glimpse of him at the airport last night was a "whoa!" moment. It's looking really good now, though. Probably will take a while for him to remember what day it is after 32 hours of traveling.

I'm going to go take a nap. Maybe I'll be less boring afterwards.

No comments: