Monday, February 4, 2008

Ok, here I am. Now what do I do?

Somehow, having a blog seemed like a really good idea in my mind, but I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it now that I have it. The last time I felt this way was the ill-fated day we decided to get a new puppy. I remember looking down at the cute little guy who was desperately trying to crawl off my lap in the truck, and thinking, "wow, this doesn't seem like nearly as good of an idea as it did when he was all soft and sweet and big huge puppy dog eyes in someone else's yard!"

So. Here's my new big-eyed puppy dog blog. I guess I can keep it and see how it goes...

5 comments:

Janet said...

That's exactly how I feel. I wonder if friends and family will bother to go to my blog and see what my latest news is. This is an interesting project and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture at the top of the page and your slideshow. I hope I can learn how to do those things.

Flergs said...

Believe me what starts as a little thing ends up as pages & pages of ramblings!!! Soon enough your stat counter will be in the 1000's and you'll think to yourself "Why do these people want to read about me?" LOL.

Anonymous said...

Now that I see your picture, Julie, I wonder if I can make mine smaller like yours. Mine seems so "in your face", as it is.

Anonymous said...

Julie,

You Go Girl!