Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Take a little spin

Just try to avoid the drain! LOL. This month's color challenge at Hummie'sWorld was kind of a tough group of colors for me, especially with the theme of potty training. My brain doesn't do what it's told very well, so "Swirly" is the closest I could come ;) Still, I think you could use it for a variety of layouts, young and old, and it's pretty gender neutral. And be sure and check out everyone else's contributions, too!


Download Elements HERE
Download Papers HERE

6 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

I love this! Thank you so much!!!

Scraps of Candy said...

I agree, Julie! This is fab. You did a wonderful job with these colors. Can't wait til I have some time to play with it.

Yep - Shrek party went well. I was a little disappointed about the turn out but he had a great time. You can see pictures here if you want: www.xanga.com/techno_sally.

Terebene said...

Swirly!! Funny. I for one, am always glad when the whole potty training theme is avoided. Nice job.

Kate-uhh said...

Giggle. Get your elements here! But I already drove mine to work!

Jon stole Valerie's chair and I got the credit for it. Awesome!

Oh yeah--good job on the scrapping stuff you made. I can't believe you've only been doing it 6 months--and started making pieces what, 2 months ago? AmAzInG!

Cheryl said...

I loved the "spin" theme...lol...

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this fun kit! :)