Monday, June 23, 2008

Inspiration is everywhere...

I'll be honest. Dani has sponsored a new addiction for me. Partly because, hey, how can you not laugh at this? (Funny cat, funny caption-writers) And partly because it just brings back memories of past kitties and how ridiculously hilarious they can be (trying really hard not to remember curtain climbing, couch nail-sharpening, litter box disdain and other assorted Cat Catastrophes, though). And memories is what it's all about in the digiscrapping world, right?

cat
more cat pictures

So when I was looking through an old photo album last night, I found something amusing, and one thing led to another, and now we have this:


Heh heh. It's good to have one's children at one's mercy.

And because I didn't have the right black background I had to make one. Maybe some of you have a lolcat to scrap too, so you can download it HERE.

5 comments:

DanisDelusions said...

Ooopsie! *LOL* Got ya hooked on LOLCats! Man, they are so funny though. Especially when you need a pick me up!

I ADORE that layout...what an awesome idea!!!

Anonymous said...

MMffffff- snort! Too funny!!!!
(cleaning up keyboard now)
MamaB

Amy said...

Awww, funny. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for your kind words. I could have probably handled things differently, but my big mouth got ahead of my pea sized brain. LOL.
Anyhow, thanks, I appreciate it.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 01:57am, NY 03:57am, UK 08:57am, OZ 06:57pm]).

Miss Chris said...

oh Julie, what would I do without you to make me laugh!!