Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time flies..

Hopefully Time won't fly into the sliding glass door like that mourning dove did about ten minutes ago (!!). Ouch!

I can hardly believe how quickly June is flying by. It seems as though it was just yesterday that the trees were beginning to leaf out, and now it's a bower of green as I look out the window. Amazing how many greens there are, and how lovely they look together when they're all vegetation. I could wear different colored green clothing and people would think I was crazy, but Mother Nature pulls it off. I guess because she can get the bee to sting you if you criticize, LOL.

But I digress. I'm not too much of a theme scrapper, but I did think it would be nice to have something to scrap pix from several years of Fourth of July celebrations, so just in time, here is Americana:

Sorry, links have expired

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really nice, Thank You very much!!

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely kit, Thank you!

Linda Sutton said...

Julie, I like the subdued colors. While I like bright colors, for some things quieter colors are better. Thanks for sharing this kit.

Beverly B. said...

This is stunning. I love it. Thank you.

xntricity said...

Very beautiful, thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).

herb said...

Thanks very much for your hard work. I used some elements to redecorate our blog for the 4th!

I'm sure I will be back for more.

Tigger said...

This is so beautiful! You've done a beautiful job. The papers are so elegant and I love your metal elements.

Anonymous said...

Most excellent work!! TYSM for sharing.

Tiki said...

very pretty - thanks!

Anke said...

At last, something different! I love the elements, very pretty! thank you for sharing!

Terebene said...

Thanks, Julie. Hot week for VBS but we are making it. One more day!

Kate-uhh said...

Look! I'm visitor 5001! Does that mean I get a cookie?

Good kit, mom! I was looking through some other websites, and I have to say that I'm quite impressed with how yours stand up against the others.

Blue ribbon for sure!

Vestidadelmar said...

Thank you so much for sharing. These are very nice.

Calvina Walsh said...

This is wonderful! It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, nice kit!!!! Karen

Danielle said...

Beautiful kit, thank you so much for sharing! ;)

jahree said...

Very nice. one of the nicest I've seen. Thanks bunches

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous.
Thank you so much for sharing.

mommy-medic said...

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you so much for sharing your freebies.

Cheryl said...

Oh, I hope that bird is okay...and look at all the comments you get! I'm jealous. Wink.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

rsb said...

Downloading this one..thanks so much!:)

Sue said...

This is a fantastic kit! I love all the elements you've made of metal and newspaper; they're really fun. Your papers are fabulous, too, full of textures and depth. The colors of the kit are wonderful as well. Thank you very much! :)

Your work really does make me smile. :D