Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oops -a- "Daisy"

More experimentation going on here - I've started a series featuring various flowers in my backyard, LOL. Can you say "extraction practice?" Funny part is that this first one the flower isn't from my backyard because my daisies aren't blooming... but you get the idea!

I also figure that by the time I'm tired of these you should have a set that goes together, as each minikit is bound to have green in it...

BTW, I'd love feedback if you find things that aren't executed properly. I've checked for strays, but you know how it goes...
Download minikit HERE

4 comments:

GingerScraps said...

That is so funny!! I see you got it to work :) Thanks foe linking me !! GingerScraps

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

Suz :) said...

BIG HUG and...♥Link Love♥...for you today!!! You are “Fantabulous” for sharing with all of us.
Suz

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful mini kit - really like the colors and I love daisies!