Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Small accomplishments

Somedays ya just have to be grateful if you get ANYTHING accomplished. This seems to be one of those days. As a result, all I really have to show for my morning is that I finally figured out how to turn off that annoying code verification in my comments. And to make the comment box pop up in a separate window. w00t!

One of my friends has accomplished significantly more than I have, however, so please be sure to stop by Dani's Delusions and check out her adorable freebie and her exciting announcement!

2 comments:

DanisDelusions said...

Thanks for the shout-out. And thank you for all your encouragement and support!

Cheryl said...

Yeah for you! I hate that comment verification thing....wish everyone would turn that off.....and I don't get too many spammers with it off either....of course, blogging about turning it off might get me some! lol