Thursday, July 31, 2008

What a Week!

It was one of those weeks, last week, and I seem to be pretty slow in recovering from it. However, there aren't that many weeks where your husband quits a job, accepts a new job, your older daughter leaves for Korea for a year, you sell your car and get a new one (albeit from aforementioned world traveler, LOL). And if that wasn't enough, last night daughter number two (in birth order only, darling, we love you EXACTLY AS MUCH as your sister) needed to be moved from her second story apartment (this means stairs) to the house she will live in for Senior Year Number Two at CSU. I shouldn't complain about the stairs, because I did not use them. I spent the entire evening CLEANING. Nine thousand times this family has moved, and yet neither child can clean nor pack. Go figure. (YES, I STILL LOVE YOU BOTH).

Oh well. My hands and knees hurt today, but small price to pay, right?

On to business: I hated Fruit Stripe Summer. Ok, didn't HATE it. It was purty to look at, but I sure couldn't scrap with its pale delicate cuteness. So I took the same palette in a leetle different direction. That's a good thing for you, because all of the pieces of the first kit should work with the second, and vice versa. So, for all of you who can't scrap with pastels either, here is Fruit Stripe BOLD. Have fun!


Download Elements HERE
Download Papers HERE

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing another beautiful kit with us. Great Job!

Andrea said...

Thank you for sharing this kit! It is adorable!

Miss Chris said...

Very pretty Julie!! Thanks for making it bold for those of us that shudder at pastels! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Sue said...

Thanks for sharing this great kit! :D

Aleah'sMommy said...

This is amazing thank you so much =)

Cheryl said...

I thought this looked great...give yourself a pat on the back for me!

Debbie said...

Thank you for the kit! I think the colors are great! Reminds me of fresh cucumbers and melons!