Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mad As a Hatter

I have a new kit in my Plain Digital Wrapper Store called "Mad As a Hatter." Not gonna lie, I had an awful lot of fun with this one. Crazy colors, and fake fur, and fun textures - how can you go wrong! I mean, FAKE FUR, people! LOL. I'm so easily amused...
I had a little fun scrapping with it, too - I have a backlog of zoo pix that somehow have never found a home.

And here's a bonus that you can download for a limited time!
(sorry, download no longer available)

And as a special incentive, the first 5 people to post a layout in the Plain Digital Wrapper Gallery using the bonus kit will receive the full kit for free. Just leave a comment for me with some contact info (or email me at julieitis at gmail dot com). Have fun!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie!
What a fantastic color combination! Love this kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, I think you LO is hilarious! Good job!

Kelly said...

I did a LO for you, but I already have the full kit, so you'll have to RAK me with chocolate.

http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12697

Anonymous said...

Totally cute, thank you. :)

Kate-uhh said...

This kit almost makes me want to learn scrap-booking. :) (But that would seriously detract from my "screwing off," so...) Awesome Zebra print, mama!

Anonymous said...

Khâ-Lyn
Merci beaucoup

Anonymous said...

quite interesting article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Damzsoq said...

Totally cute, thank you. :)