Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Snipe Hunt!

Yay! New kit in my store at Plain Digital Wrapper today! I guess I've been in the mood for bright and fun lately, and this one fits the bill:


Lots of great inspiration and scrapping ideas courtesy of my creative layout artists!

(Layout by Interstitchal)

(Layout by Dracowin)
(Layout by Shanners)And a couple from me (finally scrapping some of my daughter's fantastic travel pix!)

And what's a brand new kit without a little freebie to go along with it? Today's sample is a quick page and word art (the word art is included separately, in case you'd like to use it on a different layout).

You can download the quickpage and the wordart HERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - you've been blogging! I've got a lot of reading to do now! Thanks for the QP :)

Anonymous said...

Khâ-Lyn

Merci beaucoup

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

bj said...

Thanks a bunch!