Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall in Colorado

It IS fall in Colorado, and it's my favorite time of the year.  I soaked in all the beautiful colors this year; we had lots and lots of warm weather to go with it :) 
Today I'm releasing a new kit at the Digichick that reflects my love of the season... appropriately titled Fall in Colorado:





And my CT has been busy!

Layout by Kim:

Layout by Jennifer:

Layout by Sondra:
   
And 2 from me:





As you can see by that last one, fall in Colorado now sports a coat of white :)
I'm also privileged to bring my collab with Dani of Dani's Delusions to my Digichick store:
 

And don't forget, both kits will be 20% off through Friday!

1 comment:

jenjenjasp said...

oh, this is GORGEOUS! I love all of your colorado kits, julie.

Feel free to show off Urban using my layouts if you need to!