Monday, November 1, 2010

Get ready for DSD!

Digital Scrapbooking day is just around the corner, and The Digichick is starting the celebration early!  All of the goodies in my shop are on sale 30% off, and I have something new coming on Thursday that I'm really excited about - it's fun and a little crazy!  LOL.  Then there are some spiffy new challenges in the TDC forum over the weekend and hey, did I mention?  SALES!

Hope you had a good Halloween.  We had a few cute spooks at the door. I made it through Halloween without eating any candy.  I'm fairly proud of that fact.  Of course, I waited til 1 PM yesterday to even buy the candy, and I sent the leftovers to work with my daughter, so removing temptation can be a big part of success :) 

1 comment:

Laura Jane said...

Hi Julie!@ I haven't been able to find an email address for you so I'm commenting to get in touch! Did you used to have a kit on Digichick that was brown and green tones with some owl clip arts in it? It was on sale yesterday and I went in to buy it this morning and it was gone! Just trying to find it. Thanks!