Thursday, March 10, 2011

A hint of Spring

It's the time of year when I want to put away all my dark winter clothes and wear something pastel and cheerful.  It's a funny thing, we haven't had a bad winter at all, but I still yearn for the cheerful side of the color wheel.  Apparently Momma Nature is feeling a bit the same way, because the somber colors of winter earth are gradually yielding hints of color.  OK, not at my house because I've killed all the plants, LOL, but I'm sure in the rest of the world where people remember to water things that bits of green and pink will soon emerge.  I will just have to content myself with working it all out in a scrap kit ;)


I'm not going to lie, I love this color palette with a passion, and I'm pretty pleased with the result.  Look at the beautiful examples my CT have created:

Layout by Jeri

Layout by MamaB

Layout by Sondra

Layout by Pamie (TDC CT)

Layout by Jennifer (TDC CT)

Layout by Jennifer (Jemy)

Layout by Kim

Awakening will be on sale for 20% off Thursday and Friday.  Hope you can find some spring where you are, and happy scrapping!

No comments: