Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring in the Rockies

There's just something so cheerful about the first signs of spring!  It's good to see that yes, indeed, things really are going to come back to life after the dormancy of winter.  We've had a very mild and dry winter but I'm still happy to see some green here and there in the back yard.  Unfortunately spring also means a lot of wind - one of my CT members who lives just a bit northwest of me wanted to know when the Rocky Mountain Spring Wind kit was coming out...  Not this time - Rocky Mountain Spring is a wind-free kit, and it's available now at The Digichick :)


It was a short week for my team (that's a nice way of saying I was very very late, LOL) but I still have some lovely examples for you:
 Layout by Anne (of Alamo fame)

 Layout by Jeri

 Layout by Jennifer

Layout by Kim

Rocky Mountain Spring has oodles of great papers and some fun springy elements.  And there are two of my special Underlayers (I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to call them splats) as well.  Because I'm obsessed with them, of course :D  Stop by DigiChick while it's on sale!


No comments: