Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A touch of Irish Camaradarie - At the Pub

Recently my family and I had dinner at a local Irish Pub that we're fond of.  It's a warm and welcoming place with good food and we always have a good time.  It occurred to me this last time that it would be fun to try to evoke that same atmosphere in a scrap kit, and At the Pub is the result.



 I just love the warm, rich colors and textures!

And because my team is psychic as well as talented, they seemed to know just the right way to scrap with it, too!

 Layouts by Kim


 Layout by Anne, who is guesting at TDC this month!

 Layout by Jennifer


 Layouts by Lori
Layout by MamaB

 Layout by Pamie (TDC)

Layout by Sondra

After all was packaged up and released to the various and sundry teams, I had the bright idea there should be an alpha.  Sorry 'bout that, girls!  My blog readers are the beneficiary of my indecisiveness, though, because you can download it HERE!




4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Wow Julie I love this! I'm going to have to go buy it. Great name!

TerriK said...

gorgeous alpha! thank you!

Patti said...

Thanks for sharing such a great alpha with us!! I appreciate your generosity!