Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bring on the Country Cheer!

I love country decor.  I have moved away from decorating my house in that style, and so it was nice to be able to wallow in it a bit with my latest holiday kit, Country Cheer.  There's just something so unassuming and cheerful, with lovely textures and comforting colors.  I'm really tickled with the way it turned out, and I think I will use it to create my Christmas cards :)



My CT rocked the layouts (as usual, LOL!)

 Pamie's card  (I'm taking notes!)


 Layout by Michelle

 Layout by DJ

 Layout by Sondra

 Layout by Jeri

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Jennifer

Layout by Melanie (TDC Team)

Layout by Kate (TDC Team)

Also, make sure you are signed up for The DigiChick's newsletter - We have something very special in store for you and a special edition will be going out on Sunday...  that's all the hints I can give you ;)

Happy Scrapping, and a Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!




1 comment:

Anita said...

This is a GORGEOUS traditional Christmas kit!! I love the cardinal, and the tree, fabulous greenery and I love the red snowflake :)

I'll have to go put this on my wishlist :)