Thursday, November 17, 2011

A great new freebie site!

I remember when IkeaGoddess was a regular stop on my daily blog hopping - she picked out some great digiscrap freebies and I knew if I stopped by I'd not miss out on "the good stuff,"  LOL.  Sometimes it's nice to get a little sample of a designer's work to see if you  - well, if you want more!  And other times designers would add a nice tasty morsel to an already existing kit that BELONGED in my stash.  So I was very sad when Angie (IkeaGoddess) took a well-deserved break from her self-imposed but much appreciated servitude.  And there has been a void in my blog hopping (curiously, I have not used the extra time to clean house, go figure!)  I'm pleased to have recently discovered a new site that seems to be doing a really great job of finding great stuff and I wanted to make sure you all knew about it -

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

I'm making a bit of an assumption in saying this is a new site, but it is at least new to me and I wanted to share it with you.  Thank you, quality digiscrap freebies!  You've saved me from vacuuming and dusting guilt ;)

4 comments:

Jen of Quality DigiScrap Freebies said...

Again, Wow! I'm really touched that you took the time to write about my site on both Facebook AND your blog.

And the QDSF blog *is* pretty new! I've been posting since July 2011.

I had recently discovered digiscrapping and was amazed at all the talented designers and scrappers that were featuring their stuff online. I was even more impressed...totally blown away even...by all the fantastic designers who were giving away beautiful samples of their work--sometimes even full kits! There was no way I could download every beautiful freebie I found but they were just so *wonderful* that I had to share them somehow...and so the blog was born.

You have absolutely made my day/week/month by recognizing my blog in such a public way. Thank you.

scrapsd said...

Thank you for giving DigiScrap much deserved attention! They have been my daily first stop for a few months now when finding goodies. I applaud Jen for always finding the best top quality digiscraps out there.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Suz :) said...

I just wanted you to know I am no IKEA Goddess by any means *wink*, but I have been posting your goodies and others for going on 4 years now. I've been told I have pretty good "stuff". I don't always get to go around and let the designers know that I have posted their freebie (haven't figured out how to do that for over 100 finds per post...blah!), so I will tell you that you are on my list and I do appreciate all you do to feed this wonderful scrapping addiction! If you ever need another excuse to not do your chores *wink*, stopping at my blog will surely give you what you need. Yours truly...