Thursday, May 10, 2012

Heart You


♥ You is a sweet little digital scrapbooking kit with an unusual color palette.  There's a story behind that palette, too :)  My younger daughter loves TOMS shoes - loves the way they fit, and loves that they give shoes to needy children.  So I thought I'd scrap her little obsession and put together a color palette using the colors from her collection - grey, yellow, and red.  Well, that was more than a "couple of years ago," LOL.  The yellow pair was worn to shreds in the meantime, so when I asked her for some photos of her shoes, only the grey and the red made it into the layout.  Oh well.  Could have been worse - at least I got 2 of the 3 ;)



And here's the long-anticipated layout:

My team has put together some awesome examples for you as well!
 Layout by DJ

 Layout by Jan (TDC)

 Layout by Leah (TDC)

Layout by Lexy

 Layout by Jeri

 Layout by Pamie

Layout by Jennifer

♥ You will be available in my shop at The DigiChick at it's introductory sale price through Friday.  Scrap someone (or something) you love today!

 (Note: this kit was available as a freebie on the QDSF Blog for a limited time, so check your stash!)

No comments: