Thursday, May 17, 2012

In His Garage

This week's digital scrapbooking kit is near and dear to my heart.  Inspired by my very talented husband, it's all about his garage:


There's a separate pack of slightly brighter but still tool-centered papers:

And a pack of "Extras" to add the finishing touches:


Of course, it's all available in a bundle, too (and there's a preview of the alpha here, too, which comes with the main kit)

My creative team rocked the inspiration (as usual, how I ♥ them!)
Layout by DJ

 Layout by DJ

 Layout by Jennifer

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Lexy

And one from me! (probably only the first of many)

The In His Garage collection will be available at my Digichick store at the introductory sale price through Friday, so rev up the MAN quotient in your stash and save!

No comments: