Sunday, May 6, 2012

Last Day Sale Sadness, and a teensy cure.

As I mentioned on my Facebook page, I'm always a bit sad on the last day of a big sale event.  Well, in between gloating over my new goodies and wondering where I'm going to unzip them, LOL.  I thought maybe there would be others feeling that way, too, so I saved a little treat for the last day:

This pretty little set of striped papers coordinates perfectly with the Spring Breeze collection.  And there's a fun little banner string to go along with it :)

Of course, if you don't HAVE Spring Breeze, yet, it is still on sale, 40% off.  And will be - through tonight.  Because it's the last day of the sale.  :(

18 comments:

suzielarose said...

Beautiful! last day but what a weekend! Thank you..

Southern Creek Designs said...

Beautiful, as always Julie!

Judy said...

Thanks! I'm so glad I picked up the Spring Breeze bundle this weekend.

Angela said...

Beautiful papers! Thanks so much!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks so very much for these cute papers

MKG said...

Thanks so much for the freebie and the great sale at your store. I stocked up on a LOT of your products and look forward to using them!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful, thanks so much! It was a great weekend! Dolores

CrystalNVa said...

BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU ;~}

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

jayleigh3 said...

Beautiful papers! Thank you for the extra treat!

Anonymous said...

The muted stripes are beautiful. Thanks a lot.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Kim said...

Very pretty! Thank you!

nancypinct said...

These are lovely papers. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Beautiful papers! Thank you!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Can't believe I missed these great papers!! Thanks for sharing. Love the colors

Judy Rice said...

Thank you!

libbywilko said...

This is so pretty ! Thank you.