Thursday, June 21, 2012

Menagerie

I seem to be a little stuck on the exotic, lately.  (Maybe my husband is right - I DO love drama, LOL!)  At least I like it in my digital scrapbooking kits!  One of my first projects when I discovered the magical world of digiscrapping was to scrap some fun pix my younger daughter and her best buddies took at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo just south of us in Colorado Springs.  It's a real mountain zoo (with hills, ) and so much fun.  The giraffes are spectacular, and as a visitor you are allowed (encouraged!) to interact with them.  To a Montana girl, that's not only exotic, but ever-so-slightly surreal ;)  Since it was my first project, I will be kind and say that it was less than spectacular.  And ever since falling short of my goal of scrapping perfection, I've yearned to make a zoo kit suited just for me and my style of scrapping.



I like the way it turned out - I gave it a quick whirl with some of the photos (from 2007, oh my!):


And a few from my team...

 Anita

 DJ

 DJ

Sondra

And since the whole idea grew from The World Bazaar, and the palettes overlap, I put together a $$ saving bundle, as well:
I love having kits play nicely with each other - this way you virtually double the elements, because they work together :)

I also put together a little freebie that coordinates:
You can download it HERE.

So there you go.  With Menagerie in your stash, you are prepared to scrap everything from your fierce kitty cat to the Urban jungle - grab it while it's on sale (20% off through Friday), and enjoy the adventure!

12 comments:

Melinda said...

This is so beautiful!

Arlene said...

Love these. Thanks so much.

judyinSD said...

I love this new kit and now will schedule a trip to the San Diego Zoo just so I have a good reason to purchase the kit (besides the best reason which is I love it!)

Hannah said...

Such a beautiful kit!!! I will have to purchase it. I have zoo pictures that need to be scrapped!! Thanks!

eveline said...

thank you!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you, it is a beautiful kit...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Thank You!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely journaling freebies! :)

libbywilko said...

Thanks for the great journaling freebies, love the so cool card !

Nona said...

Thank you for sharing and your hard work!

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent. Love the Menagerie journal pieces.

Christine said...

Fab journaling freebies! Thank you so much for sharing!