Thursday, June 7, 2012

You've been framed! (well, you WILL be...)

It has been a while since there has been a new addition to The Photo Project collection.  I may have fallen off the P365/52 wagon a bit (insert sheepish grin HERE).  The nice thing about Instagram (or your phone camera app of choice) is that it's right there with me (when I remember my phone) and I can climb back on that wagon any time I want to :)   I thought a new collection of "gallery" styled frames with snazzy mats might help the process:



Here's a close-up so you can see the texture on the mats

Frames in action.  I really do have a bit of a floral instagram obsession, don't I?

Also new this week - more brushes!  I've been meaning to make more for ages because they are really handy to use under photos or on papers to add the right touch.  Try clipping papers to them, or adding a style for a different look.  You can play with blending modes, too!



As always, new products are on sale through Friday night at the introductory sale price, so stop by and give the new goodies a whirl!  Happy scrapping!

No comments: