Thursday, July 19, 2012

Under the Sea Add-ons!

A funny thing happened on the way to the aquarium...  well, not really.  But while scrapping, I have discovered that sea creatures have a heaping helping of vibrant color, so I wanted some additions to the original Under the Sea to accomodate some of that pizazz!


There's also a minimalist version for lovers of clean graphic lines and tiny prints - this add-on kit also contains solid background papers:

Here's a close up look at the journaling cards included in the Minimalist version:


And of course I have bundled it a couple of ways to help you save $$ but still get the parts you want :)


My layout

Another from me!  I used a super-cool set of actions from CharmBox Studio for the awesome aged effect on the photos - SO.MUCH.FUN!

Layout by DJ

One last one from me... honestly, I've been thinking about Red Lobster for two weeks now!

Under the Sea Add-on Pack and Minimalist are both available in my Digichick store at the introductory sale price through Friday, so scoop 'em up and scrap in the air conditioning and think cool thoughts!  There's a new little freebie on my Facebook page, too :)

No comments: