Thursday, July 26, 2012

Window Box

Dating back to Thriftique, The World Bazaar, I've seen a lot of animals & fishies trot through my Photoshop in the last couple of months.  Well, ok, the fish don't trot, they swim.  Still, I was very involved with a lot of creatures in one way or another :)  This week the only two involved are a bird and a butterfly - everything else is inanimate, thank goodness!  I started with a lovely deep-summer palette of rose and green, with just a bit of shabby grey and cream to provide a nice neutral grounding:



This is without question a very happy palette!  There's also an add-on pack of papers and a cute alpha that comes in 3 colors:



And, of course, the bundle pack for extra savings:


It was so much fun to see the different takes from my creative team (talented, talented ladies!)

 Layout by Pamie

  Layout by Jeri

  Layout by Lexy

  Layout by Anita

  Layout byMichelle

  Layout by Jennifer

  Layout by Sondra

  Layout by Kim

And another beauty from Anita :)

I will admit that I rarely create a kit that doesn't include enough neutrals to be able to scrap a gender-neutral layout, and Window Box is no exception.  Note that Pamie's layout of her son utilizes the greys and creams to create a boyish look.  I wanted to follow up with that (read: I got a new picture of my daughter's puppy this morning and I really wanted to play with it, LOL) and create my own "girly-at-a-minimum" layout:


I was rather pleased with the way it turned out, so I turned it into a template (something I rarely do - I don't really "speak" template, LOL!)  I'd love to see what you use it for, feel free to post a link!

You can download the template HERE  :)

"Window Box" will be on sale at the introductory sale price through Friday at my Digichick shop, so swing by and grab some summer and scrap!

2 comments:

Linda Sutton said...

Thank you

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Window Box template. The new puppy is so cute!