Friday, February 9, 2018

All I want for Valentine's Day is sunshine.

Another snowy week here.  The sun is fighting desperately to peek through this morning after a whole week of gloom; needless to say I am cheering it on with all that I have  in me  ;)  We've added another 16 inches of snow this week, too.  To say that I am underwhelmed might be a bit of an understatement LOL.

It's always interesting to me when I choose a color palette for a kit, but it seems to end up differently than I had imagined it.  That was the case with this Valentines-ish kit Just Us.



I expected it to be lighter and more ethereal, somehow, but this is much more "me," so I don't really know where those expectations came from.  I rather like its sturdy, well-grounded, practical loveliness.  Much more useful for real life, I think.



There are accompanying plaids & solids, as well as a nice cheerful pack of extra accents.  I love what the creative ladies have done, too:




I love the variety they have showcased so nicely!

Just Us will be at the introductory sale price through Sunday in my shop, and don't forget to check out my free template at the Digichick's February Template challenge!

Til next time, happy scrapping (and less snow, hopefully!)


Julie

No comments: