Friday, February 23, 2018

New CU flowers and a freebie!

Today is the fifth sunny day in a row.  I feel almost reborn :)  My apologies to those of you who hear me whine about no sun this winter - I'd like to say I'm not normally this much of a pansy, but I have a sneaking suspicion that wouldn't be true :)

Finally some new CU flowers for your stash.  They lean towards springier colors but still deep and rich, because for me at least, it's easier to adjust color if there's actually some there in the first place, LOL.
  There are a variety of shapes - some individual layers for building your own unique blooms, and some ready to go.  In the back of my head, my layouts are always sort of a floral arrangement, and one might wish to use two of the same type of flower, but you don't want them to look exactly the same or you pick up that odd repetition subconsciously.  Or I could be overthinking it, too.  But now you know what goes through my head when I put a pack together ;)



I've included a flower center with stamens in the pack for one flower building look.  And then I put together this pack of shiny gems that could also do duty for flower centers (or scatters, or brads, or whatever).  They are my gift to you this week, and I hope you find them useful!



You can download them HERE.

Til next time, may the sun shine brightly and happy designing!

Julie

No comments: