Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Details.

Sometimes it's the little things that make the difference.  This week I have some little details that will make your layouts shine. 

The first is another in the small cell phone photo series, Photo Project 3.  I have created these bookplate frames for my ongoing Project 365/52  (still waiting to see if I can keep up daily photos, LOL).  I have to admit, I kinda love these.


Next is a fun silvery charm alpha - a touch rustic, but shiny (I am all about the shiny).  It coordinates with the Together at Last collection, but stands on its own quite nicely.  Hang the charms from ribbons, or strings, or use the twisted slightly mangled wire I have included.

Here's my weekly layout with the bookplate frames - mix and match, choose frames to compliment your photos:

Here are some more examples of the details in action:

 Layout by Sondra

 Layout by Jennifer

 Layout by Jeri

Layout by Jeri

Layout by Andrea

You can pick these details up for yourself at The Digichick - they're both on sale for 20% off through Friday!  Happy scrapping :)

No comments: