Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Photo Project 5, and more goodies :)

Hi there!  I have some new goodies in my store this week for your scrapping pleasure ;)

I'm really enjoying The Photo Projects.  I've been keeping up pretty well with my instagram photos this year, and The Photo Project is helping me keep them scrapped, as well!  Ideal for any square camera photo (or crop and size to fit!) and seven fit nicely on a page, making it ideal for P365/52.

Next is a fun set of silver brads - just a whiff of whimsy and a fun little accent for your page!  Use them as fasteners, or just decor!

 Next is a tiled silver alpha - this one coordinates with my previous "Charmed" silver alpha, but it's a little easier to work with and has upper case, lower case, symbols, and numbers (and some punctuation) so it's very versatile :)  I've included some silver bars to mimic the look of an Italian slide charm bracelet, but you can definitely use the tiles alone, too.

And you can pick up the bundle pack of accessories at a savings :)

Just a few examples to get your creative ideas started:
My 365 layout

Layout by Sondra

Layout by Kim

You can catch these goodies at 20% off through Friday at my DigiChick Shop.  Have fun and happy scrapping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVING THESE NEW METALS! Sooooo my style! FINALLY, an artist who designs things I love, love, love!