Wednesday, February 15, 2012

EarthSong

  Ready for a breath of spring air for your scrap stash?  I fell in love with this earthy color palette and I'm really tickled by the result:

 

The papers are lots of fun:

 
And some examples from my talented team:

 Layout by Donna

 Layout by Jennifer

 Layout by Jeri

 Layout by Kate (TDC)

 Layout by Kim

 Layout by Lexy

 Layout by Pamie

 Layout by Chel (TDC)

Layout by Andrea (TDC)

And a little decorative piece from me (If you have empty 8x10 frames hanging on your wall like I do, and would like to download this and print it, you can do that HERE- just right click on the original size and save it to your computer :))

EarthSong (Papers also available separately) will be available at the
introductory sale price of 20% off through Friday at my Digichick store.
Scrap something spring-y!

No comments: