Friday, April 11, 2008

Colors and elements and papers.. oh my!

Blog entry so named because this whole designing thing feels a bit like a trip down the yellow brick road -fraught with peril. LOL, the biggest threat is forgetting everything else I'm supposed to be doing in favor of playing in front of the computer ;) However, there comes a point where it's not a bad thing to have done with it and move on, and I'm there. Here 'tis, with all its freckles and warts:



Thanks to everyone at Hummie's World for their help and encouragement!

Download elements
Download papers

My friends Dani and Chris have their new kits up on their blogs, too, make sure to visit and download them!

5 comments:

ccynden said...

Lovely papers and elements, thank you very much for sharing your talent.

ccynden said...

Also went to Dani and Chris, and thanked them also. You all did good!!

Terebene said...

Thank you for the freebie and I had fun reading backwards in your blog. The vacuum story made me laugh but (I have to admit), I was looking for an "itis" reference. Sure enough, you had covered it. And with great humor. I actually think it is an awesome screen name and I bet no one ever forgets it! I know I won't.

Terebene said...

A second note - I just noticed you are a Parker person. I am in Parker, too! Nice that there are a couple of us out there.

Cheryl said...

You did a fabulous work with this! I am amazed!