Friday, April 18, 2008

Where I explain how I broke three fingernails using a Swiffer WetJet...

Ok, well, I'll be honest, I can't really explain it. Never very gifted in a physical coordination sort of way, I guess the stress of shoving a stick with a squirter and an inverted diaper on the end proved to require too much finesse for me to handle. ::sigh:: I mean REALLY. 3 fingernails. I myself am almost rendered speechless by the sheer clutziness that defines.

The good news, however, is that David will be home tomorrow. True, the good in this news is tempered by the need to make it appear as though civilized beings inhabited his dwelling during his absence. And the rather substantial tidying occasioned by this requires a full day's head start so I have plenty of time to... trim my fingernails and other necessary repairs. So far, in addition to the magnificent fingernail reshaping, I have managed to make myself wheeze with the scent of aforementioned wetjet fluid, I have stubbed my toe on a chair while vacuuming, and sent the dog scurrying for cover when I accidentally knocked over a box with the vacuum cord.

I think I'm making a lot of progress.

******************
Anyway, here's the Alpha I made to go with Doodle-y Doo. It's only the uppercase, right now. Not sure if I need any more practice making stickers with the graphic tablet, LOL. However, if you find you need lower case or numbers, let me know. The preview shows the stickers from the first parts of the kit, so if you missed those downloads, check earlier posts :)

Download Alpha Freebie HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful Alpha! I feel you about the fingernails breaking w/ the swiffer. I have to use the other end of a spoon or butterknife to poke that little "diaper" into the holes! lol

DanisDelusions said...

I bought way too much at Kim's *L* Lets see .. I bought both of the Oh Natural overlay sets, the belt maker, the swirls, and age it quick to do tears and rips :)

So are we gonna have matching kits? *L*