Friday, May 2, 2008

'Cause I'm a girl...

...and girls compare their purses. It's just the way it is. LOL, ok, and it's because Hummie dared us to in her latest blog post.

So, here it is:

And the contents:

Pretty straightforward. And I disguised this waste of time (in comparison to David, who had a load of landscaping bark delivered this morning, and has been laboring in moving it to the back of the house in the flower beds whilst I take pictures of my purse and loll around on the internet - tsk tsk, shameful!) by taking that large pile of dead receipts and "filing" them. It was also interesting to find the pens, because they are NOT THERE when I want one. Pinky swear.

3 comments:

DanisDelusions said...

I LOVE that you didn't take the receipts away before you took the photo. I love honesty. Mine has a few fruit snack wrappers in there I think *L*

dmauton said...

LOL you know that is so true about the pens. When I need them they are never there. lol

Cheryl said...

You are a hoot as always.

I LOVE the color of your purse with the satin-like embossing.

You haven't got much of anything in your purse.

I confess, I had more receipts in my purse than that, but I removed them for the photo.

It was a great opportunity to clean out my purse.