Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Greetings From Texas...

Let's face it, I do really well with irresponsibility. When given the choice of riding along to Texas with David on a business trip, or staying home and cooking, pretending to be tidy (at least the day before He Comes Home), feeding the dog, washing, ironing... Hmmmm. I chose to ride along in the nice new truck (listening to a fresh slate of iTunes which I ostensibly purchased for David for his birthday but as with Irish Spring, I like them too!) have my meals prepared for me, my room cleaned, my bed made, and spend every waking moment watching TeeVee and playing on the computer. With maybe a little recreational reading thrown in for good measure. It's a rough life, I'm tellin' ya.

And with all that waste-able time, I would have been remiss not to scrap, well, a scrap of it:

6 comments:

Kate-uhh said...

It's my mommy!

DanisDelusions said...

It's a hard life you live, my friend. If you ever need help, just call. *LOL* Great page by the way. Nice to see a new picture of you :)

Anonymous said...

Wow to have it that tough! (giggle) Hope you are having a fabulous time!!!! Miss all the chattin!!!!! (((hugs)))
MamaB

Miss Chris said...

Since you have had so much downtime I get total dibs on Dani's sister to come help me out!

Cheryl said...

I'm glad it was a nice trip. The layout is awesome....you go girl!

So, how's the house cleaning coming now that you are home? Giggle.

Scraps of Candy said...

Great layout. Your pictures are just beautiful!